By accomplishing WCS’ facilities master plan through a two-phased Forward. Together. capital campaign, we solidify WCS’ future by:
- Consolidating onto two expanded campuses and realizing greater teacher collaboration and financial savings.
- Growing enrollment to 1,200 students and saying “yes” to mission-minded students and families who we currently turn away because space is unavailable.
- Increasing annual revenue (via enrollment growth) and (1) improving teacher compensation and professional development; (2) expanding course offerings, and (3) boosting our competitive position to recruit and retain the best faculty and staff.
- Retiring the middle school temporary modular buildings.
- Modernizing school security.
- Expanding the library and media centers.
- Creating vocal and instrumental practice spaces.
- Dedicating classrooms for science-specific laboratories.
- Adding art suites and other specialty arts instruction area.
- Upgrading classroom technology.
- Improving stadium seating to host guests, to serve those with physical challenges, and to accommodate the growing fan base.
- Replacing grass with field turf for optimal field conditions and lowering maintenance costs for eight different middle school and high school athletic teams.
Ultimately, Forward. Together. is about preparing Warriors for Christ—WCS graduates who are academically and spiritually prepared and equipped to engage and vocationally compete in an increasingly secular world intellectually. That’s Forward. Together.